droidsandewoks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Likes & Dislikes of the Prequels

5 posters

Go down

Likes & Dislikes of the Prequels Empty Likes & Dislikes of the Prequels

Post  wickedflagon Sat 07 May 2011, 1:08 pm

What are peoples likes and dislikes of the prequel trilogy? Did they live up to your expectations?
wickedflagon
wickedflagon

Back to top Go down

Likes & Dislikes of the Prequels Empty Re: Likes & Dislikes of the Prequels

Post  darth_sidious Mon 11 Jul 2011, 8:52 pm

ROTS is my favorite...AOTC and TPM are on par with each other. I'm looking forward to the changes that Lucas will unleash for the bluray and 3-D releases. I'm excited about the Yoda puppet being replaced in TPM, and wondering what else he has planned!
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Fri 02 Nov 2012, 5:13 pm

As far as likes go, my biggest like is seeing my youngest son who is 9 being such a huge Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan and Darth Maul fan. He has seen Episode I more times than I could count. It is his favourite Star Wars movie by a long shot. I prefer the original trilogy, but it's neat to see my boy being excited about this movie.
James
James
Founder
Founder

https://droidsandewoks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  dmeluzio22 Wed 07 Nov 2012, 5:15 pm

You know, it is funny you say that. My son is 8... he loves Episode I. He can not get enough Obi Wan, Qui-Gon, and Darth Maul.

I am and always will be an original trilogy kind of guy but I certain enjoy the prequels.
dmeluzio22
dmeluzio22

Back to top Go down

Post  James Wed 07 Nov 2012, 9:54 pm

It's interesting that young boys like Episode I so much! My 9 year old hardly even watches the other Star Wars movies. To him I guess it's just the best of them all. My older sons are Star Wars fans and seem to prefer the prequels as well. I wonder if most kids like the prequels more than the original trilogy?
James
James
Founder
Founder

https://droidsandewoks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  EwokWizard Thu 28 Feb 2013, 3:01 pm

I remember when I was 9, the same years TPM came out, it was my favorite of the movies. Despite early childhood being defined by the originals. The time from when I first saw ANH, at who knows what age. Maybe 4. I was "collecting" by the time I was five. Dunno if it can be considered collecting when you're a kid.
But I'd say young people do like the prequels better, at least when they are young. ROTS is actually my least favorite of the prequels...even though I think AOTC is painfully bad.

For the record, I've always been a Return of the Jedi kind of guy. Jabba, Jedi Luke, Emperor, Big space fight...and EWOKS?
EwokWizard
EwokWizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum