droidsandewoks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenner Preschool Ewoks

2 posters

Go down

Kenner Preschool Ewoks Empty Kenner Preschool Ewoks

Post  darth_sidious Mon 16 May 2011, 9:29 pm

Does anyone else collect the preschool Ewoks made by Kenner in the 80s? I just took some photos for my Comics Spain blog, in order to compare them:

http://starwarscomicsspain.blogspot.com/2011/05/comics-spain-vs-kenner-preschool.html

I only snapped pictures of my favorites, I think they work really well with the Comics Spain line, and expand upon some of the characters that werent made.
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kenner Preschool Ewoks Empty Re: Kenner Preschool Ewoks

Post  r2sg Mon 27 Feb 2012, 3:52 pm

Hi Darth!
I just joined this forum. I have looked at the site for the longest time and figured it was time since this is my focus!

I have them all but Gwig and Kneesaa from the Ewok Family Hut. Have you found these?

I am going to celebration VI this year and am hoping to find some stuff there!
r2sg
r2sg

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Mon 27 Feb 2012, 9:29 pm

Hi, welcome to the site! I do indeed have those - they are pictured on my Comics Spain blog in the link above. My favorite is Baga the Bordok, followed by Gwig the Wokling. They look great next to the Comics Spain Ewoks and are good for dioramas.

The one I am after is Mookie, another Wokling! Smile
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  r2sg Mon 27 Feb 2012, 11:15 pm

NIce! I was able to get Mookie in a small set.
Do you go to convention at all? (I.e. celebration VI or SDCC)

Thanks!
r2sg
r2sg

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Tue 28 Feb 2012, 10:56 am

I've never been to a convention yet, but my brother lives in San Diego, so it would be cool to go to SDCC at some point.

The preschool Ewok items arent all that easy to find, you'll see them on ebay once in awhile but the prices seem to have no average. Sometimes a loose figure will go for $2, and at other times $15.

What I'd really like is to find some loose / cheap Bagas - I want to customize them in a few different colors.
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Sat 05 Oct 2013, 10:48 am

I recently picked up the figures from the Woodland Wagon set: Latara, Paploo, Mookie, and Baga (Bordok / horse) - all at under $5 each, so I am glad to check these off my vintage Ewoks list. I noticed that the Baga figure doesnt have any reins - though the figure clearly should, so I am assuming its from the Ewok Family Hut. I suppose I'll use it for a custom and try to track down the proper version to complete the set...
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down