droidsandewoks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coby and the Starhunters

2 posters

Go down

Coby and the Starhunters Empty Coby and the Starhunters

Post  James Mon 07 Sep 2009, 11:05 am

As far as I know, this is the only episode of Droids to have never been released in any way on either VHS or DVD. That's really a shame. I'm going to be honest here and say that yes, I have seen it on YouTube before (according to LFL that would be a no-no!), but a poor quality YouTube version just isn't good enough. The episode may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I liked it. Travel to new planets, new aliens and the droids final parting with Jann Tosh were all part of this episode.
I wish there were a way to ask Lucasfilm's fan relations man Steve Sansweet when these will finally be released on DVD. I think LFL should start having Q&A rounds like Hasbro does!
James
James
Founder
Founder

https://droidsandewoks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Coby and the Starhunters Empty Re: Coby and the Starhunters

Post  Admiral Screed Wed 09 Sep 2009, 10:32 pm

I too enjoyed this episode. Like you, I have only been able to view the poor-quality Youtube version. It would be nice to see it on DVD, but as GL has said, it needs fan support. Sure there are a group of us over on scum who love this series, (and ewoks) but that's about as far as it goes. On the contrary, I still think that GL will one day release all of these episodes in a boxed set. It's part of the SW universe, whether people like it or not, and it will some day reach the general public.
Admiral Screed
Admiral Screed

Back to top Go down

Post  James Thu 10 Sep 2009, 1:19 pm

Good to have you here Admiral Screed! Yeah, I'm sure these will be released in their entirety someday. I'm just a little impatient!
Hopefully as more fans of these shows find our little community here we'll become a larger force.
James
James
Founder
Founder

https://droidsandewoks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum