droidsandewoks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recent Purchases

+3
EwokWizard
James
David
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Recent Purchases Empty Recent Purchases

Post  David Sat 17 Jul 2010, 11:24 pm

I thought we could use a Recent Purchases thread.

Today was a very good day! Picked up the Cloud Car, Snowspeeder, Dengar, Dack, and a Cloud Car Pilot at TRU and got that BOGO half off discount. Very Happy
David
David

Back to top Go down

Recent Purchases Empty Re: Recent Purchases

Post  James Sun 18 Jul 2010, 8:34 pm

Great finds! Things must be showing up a little early there. Still absolutely nothing here.
James
James
Founder
Founder

https://droidsandewoks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Recent Purchases Empty More Ewoks

Post  EwokWizard Sun 29 Aug 2010, 3:14 am

I recently got an ewok glider loose for eight bucks at celebration. I also the ewok two pack of paploo and the other grey ewok from a local comic book store as well as ordered leektar w. nippet from ebay. I am still searching for the ewok comic three pack though.
EwokWizard
EwokWizard

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sun 29 Aug 2010, 7:12 am

I have most of the Vintage wave 1 figures that I want now: Leia, Han, Luke, AT-AT Commander and Dengar. I'm kind of on the fence about Cloud Car Pilot and C-3PO. The OTC Cloud Car Pilot was pretty good, and I think I may hold out for an inevitable C-3PO resculpt. Other than that, all I'm really interested in finding at this point are the Saga Legends Battle Droids.
James
James
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  EwokWizard Tue 31 Aug 2010, 12:50 am

I also snagged the latest Legacy Collection AT-ST from the clearance rack at walmart!
EwokWizard
EwokWizard

Back to top Go down

Post  EwokWizard Tue 31 Aug 2010, 1:21 am

Yeah, the cloudcar looks really good and it is a cool ship but at the same time I'm not sure what I'd do with it.
EwokWizard
EwokWizard

Back to top Go down

Post  James Thu 02 Sep 2010, 10:00 pm

I hear you. I like ships, but they take up a lot more space. Once I get them, they just end up sitting around taking up space. I'm enjoying the AT-AT though!
James
James
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Recent Purchases Empty Tank

Post  EwokWizard Sun 05 Sep 2010, 9:42 pm

Yeah, very true. I have a box of vehichles waiting for better storage. That said I happily picked up the republic Fighter Tank from toys r us, mostly because i enjoyed playing in it in the Clone Wars video game for ps2.
EwokWizard
EwokWizard

Back to top Go down

Post  EwokWizard Mon 06 Sep 2010, 7:23 pm

Has Anyone gotten any of the new Vintage figures? I got the General Grievous one yesterday and it looks awesome. Most notably the cape is a great improvment and overall its just a great figure.
EwokWizard
EwokWizard

Back to top Go down

Post  James Mon 06 Sep 2010, 8:37 pm

No sign of them here yet, but since I'm in Canada I would be shocked if they actually showed up here on time.
James
James
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  EwokWizard Tue 07 Sep 2010, 2:17 am

Do you know when the Return of the Jedi vintage are supposed to be out?
EwokWizard
EwokWizard

Back to top Go down

Post  EwokWizard Thu 28 Oct 2010, 6:14 pm

So, I picked up the Defense of Hoth battle pack from target today and it is awesome! I highly recommend it to all.
EwokWizard
EwokWizard

Back to top Go down

Post  James Thu 28 Oct 2010, 8:29 pm

I saw that set yesterday, as well as the Scout Walker set, but because of the cost I had to pass. I really like both of them, so I think I'll need to start saving up!
James
James
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  EwokWizard Sat 30 Oct 2010, 8:21 pm

Yes, the high cost definately deters me from getting the battle packs but with this one I couldn't resist. It came with three figures and had not only the big gun turret but one of those satelite dish ones as well. The scout walker one I felt was less of a deal.
EwokWizard
EwokWizard

Back to top Go down

Post  David Sat 13 Nov 2010, 5:34 pm

It's been a while since I posted my recent purchases! Last week I picked up the Attack on/Defense of Hoth sets and the new Mini Muggs at Target.
David
David

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Tue 16 Nov 2010, 7:42 pm

I stopped by Target today and found the whole ROTJ wave, I almost picked up the entire wave, but couldnt bring myself to buy another R2-D2 figure. I love how this wave is mostly aliens - I like them all. Luke and the Endor trooper are pretty cool as well though - as a matter of fact, I think the Luke figure is basically perfect, I dont plan on buying another Luke in the black outfit ever again.

PS - Wicket looks great in both hoods, when I find another one, I'm picking it up because I want to display both versions. Seeing how great he turned out makes me want that Kneesaa figure even more!
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:01 pm

I'm really looking forward to finding Wicket. The ROTS wave just showed up a week or two ago in my area though so I probably won't be seeing him for a while.
James
James
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Recent Purchases Empty I found Wicket tonight!

Post  Chukha-Trok76 Thu 18 Nov 2010, 11:41 pm

I found Wicket toniight at our local Wal-Mart in Winfield Kansas! I was so happy. I was with some girlfriends of mine and they thought I was a little crazy, but it's cool. So I bought Wicket and have tried both hoods on him. The green hood fits well, but getting it on and off can be a challenge. i like it though, I'm not complaining. his bag is neat and he's a really tight sculpt, nice joints and paint. On the whole i give him a 10!
You're right about that Kneesaa, i really wanna see how Hasbro will make her look. Anyway, happy. Smile Happy Ewok
Chukha-Trok76
Chukha-Trok76

Back to top Go down

Post  Chukha-Trok76 Thu 18 Nov 2010, 11:42 pm

Chukha-Trok76 wrote:I found Wicket tonight at our local Wal-Mart in Winfield Kansas! I was so happy. I was with some girlfriends of mine and they thought I was a little crazy, but it's all cool. So I bought Wicket and have tried both hoods on him. The green hood fits well, but getting it on and off can be a challenge. I like it though, I'm not complaining. his bag is neat and he's a really tight sculpt, nice joints and paint. And he fits in well with the other Ewoks. On the whole I give him a 10!
You're right about that Kneesaa, i really wanna see how Hasbro will make her look. Anyway, happy. Smile Happy Ewok
Chukha-Trok76
Chukha-Trok76

Back to top Go down

Post  James Mon 22 Nov 2010, 8:22 pm

I'm really looking forward to Wicket, but so far there has still been no word of the ROTJ wave showing up anywhere in Canada yet. Hopefully before Christmas!
James
James
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  gitano Wed 08 Dec 2010, 3:31 am

i bought a jodo kast k-mart exclusive on ebay for a total of 8.50 including shipping and everything
gitano
gitano

Back to top Go down

Post  wickedflagon Sun 08 May 2011, 12:12 pm

Sadly, my most "recent" purchase was a Dexter Jettster figure in 2002. Of the prequel characters made into figures back then, Dex was probably my favorite. I like the characters that help fill out the SW universe in the everyday blue collar kind of way. Did they ever make a figure of the waitress-droid?
wickedflagon
wickedflagon

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Sun 08 May 2011, 5:04 pm

wickedflagon wrote:Sadly, my most "recent" purchase was a Dexter Jettster figure in 2002. Of the prequel characters made into figures back then, Dex was probably my favorite. I like the characters that help fill out the SW universe in the everyday blue collar kind of way. Did they ever make a figure of the waitress-droid?

They sure did, her name is WA-7 or FLO, seen here:

http://www.rebelscum.com/sw0328wa-7.asp

I'm pretty sure I have an extra one thats loose, I was planning a custom, but never got around to it. I can check for you - I'd be willing to trade it if you need one. Wink
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wickedflagon Sun 08 May 2011, 5:18 pm

That's very cool!
Thanks for the offer, but I'm not much of a collector these days, just don't have the greenbacks for it anymore.

wickedflagon
wickedflagon

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Tue 07 Jun 2011, 5:37 pm

This isnt a purchase, but a friend of mine over at Yakface asked for my address, and surprised me with a Kaink figure! I was shocked to say the least. I think I'm going to make a custom outfit for her, so that she can sport her movie garb as well.
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next