Ewoks Ice Capades footage

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ewoks Ice Capades footage

Post  Zutton79 on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 9:12 pm

I posted this last month on Rebelscum, but figured some of you may not have seen it yet. Nothing earth shattering by any means. Found an Ice Capades montage video that shows the Ewoks on Ice! Great stuff. You can also see the Snorks and Teddy Ruxpin. Ewok portion starts at 7:49. Smurfs are at 6:50 if you are interested .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTOwmlwjyxw

For those interested in the Ewoks on Ice, there is a variety of merchandise that was sold at the shows and can still be purchased pretty inexpensively. There are 2 buttons, 4 pennants, a flashlight and a program. They are not on the cover of the program but there are some nice photos inside. Todd Chamberlain of www.Toychamber.com usually has a few of these items listed in his ebay store. I was going to link to them, but his store is closed right now in preparation for CV. He will have a booth set up down there and may have some Ice Capades stuff for sale, it's worth a look if you are interested.
Zutton79

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ewoks Ice Capades footage

Post  James on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 9:33 pm

Thanks for letting us know! That was neat to see, although kind of strange! I have seen some of the Ice Capades collectibles on Ebay before, but have never actually bought any. The pennants are tempting, but my wife would probably think of gone out of my mind for sure.
James
Founder
Founder

View user profile http://droidsandewoks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 9:57 pm

I have vague memories of seeing this live as a kid - I think I was shocked to see massive Ewoks, but I remember being fascinated as well.
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zutton79 on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 10:16 pm

James wrote: The pennants are tempting, but my wife would probably think of gone out of my mind for sure.

LOL, try buying stuffed Ewoks. She'll get used to it. Happy Ewok
Zutton79

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top