teek wanted

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teek wanted

Post  davidc on Fri 06 Aug 2010, 1:03 pm

can any one help me out in getting the star tours teek loose there is never any on evil bay uk and even if there was im shure they would charge a fortune if any 1 can help i would be most greatful
davidc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: teek wanted

Post  darth_sidious on Sun 08 Aug 2010, 12:40 pm

Teek was available on Ebay in the US a few months ago, but they were factory rejects coming out of Hong Kong, at $20 a pop - and they dont seem to be available at all now. I'm in the same situation, I'd like a Kaink from the same set - but I've only seen one for $20.

I think the only chance of Teek and Kaink seeing wider distribution outside of the Disney multipack is to campaign Hasbro to release both of them on basic cards or to try and get them out in another Ewoks based multipack thats available to the public at retail...
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  James on Sun 08 Aug 2010, 4:17 pm

I was lucky enough to get a Teek figure while they were briefly available on Ebay. It seems like they are pretty hard to get though unless you want to buy the whole set of figures. Being that it's probably the most desirable figure from the set, that's probably why we don't see him come up for sale very often. I'm hoping Hasbro re-releases Teek and an upgraded Kaink as well, but it probably isn't even a possibility as long as Disney is still selling their exclusive set.
James
Founder
Founder

View user profile http://droidsandewoks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious on Mon 02 Apr 2012, 3:06 pm

I was eventually able to get a Teek and Kaink from a fellow collector - but I think Teek should be repacked at some point, perhaps retooled. I'd like to see Hasbro retool his arms to give him elbows and pack him with Cindel, perhaps as an exclusive...
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top