droidsandewoks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Figure Kea Moll from droids by peakob1

4 posters

Go down

Custom Figure Kea Moll from droids by peakob1 Empty Custom Figure Kea Moll from droids by peakob1

Post  peakob1 Mon 30 Aug 2010, 3:26 pm

Here Is my Kea Moll figure she took me 2 days to make. I'm finishing up Mungo right now so no later then friday I will post him, but in the mean time, hope you all enjoy this one.
Now hopefully i can find the parts for Jord.
Custom Figure Kea Moll from droids by peakob1 Kea-Moll2Custom Figure Kea Moll from droids by peakob1 Kea-Moll1Custom Figure Kea Moll from droids by peakob1 Kea-Moll3
peakob1
peakob1

Back to top Go down

Custom Figure Kea Moll from droids by peakob1 Empty Re: Custom Figure Kea Moll from droids by peakob1

Post  davidc Mon 30 Aug 2010, 5:22 pm

one word fantastic you have done a great job on kea and jord its nice to see people tackle droids cartoon customs as i think they often get over looked cant wait to see mungo keep up the great work
davidc
davidc

Back to top Go down

Custom Figure Kea Moll from droids by peakob1 Empty Re: Custom Figure Kea Moll from droids by peakob1

Post  James Thu 02 Sep 2010, 10:07 pm

Great job! Really nice looking figure. I'm loving your realistic Droids characters!
James
James
Founder
Founder

https://droidsandewoks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  peakob1 Fri 03 Sep 2010, 1:52 pm

Thanks a bunch. I'm not sure if the pictures or doing her any Justus I might take new ones
She looks awesome in person.
I still have yet to finish my Mungo, I will try to do that this weekend post some images of that.
peakob1
peakob1

Back to top Go down

Post  James Fri 03 Sep 2010, 4:10 pm

I like the Pirate Droid avatar that you chose. He would make a great figure too!
James
James
Founder
Founder

https://droidsandewoks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Custom Figure Kea Moll from droids by peakob1 Empty Rouge Droids

Post  peakob1 Fri 03 Sep 2010, 4:21 pm

I like rouge droids for sure and was going to do an animated grievous but I like this guy too
hopefully I will be able to do most of the droids figs in the future it is certainly something I really want to do although Vilx might not happen because I dont sculpt anymore because i feel scalpy breaks and I dont like to use it. I actually hard scalpt everything which mean I use something that exists and apply plastic to that item and dremmle it from there.
peakob1
peakob1

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Tue 07 Sep 2010, 10:55 pm

You did a nice job on her - especially compared to the Kenner figure of her, which I always thought was ugly - are you making Thall Joben next to finish off their trio?
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  peakob1 Wed 08 Sep 2010, 10:49 am

Yeah she turned out real nice! She looks awesome up on the shelf too. I might take new photos of here because these look a little strange. I really want to do Thall but dont have the parts just yet I'm searching though. I recently got rid of a lot of old stock for customs because it lacked the articulation I want so when the figures reset for the year and toys are slowly starting to make there way to retail I figure out what current parts will work so far not much. The next one I did last week over the holiday was Mungo. he is finished i just need to make that satchal he wears around him and I will post him.
Please keep checking back...
peakob1
peakob1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down