droidsandewoks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thall Jobin and the gang! New custom and repiants from Peakob1

5 posters

Go down

Thall Jobin and the gang! New custom and repiants from Peakob1 Empty Thall Jobin and the gang! New custom and repiants from Peakob1

Post  peakob1 Thu 16 Dec 2010, 1:11 am

I finally got my Thall done hope you like him
I repainted kea and jord and also mungo
but I will post him later

ENJOY!

Thall Jobin and the gang! New custom and repiants from Peakob1 ThallJobin1Thall Jobin and the gang! New custom and repiants from Peakob1 Jorddusat5Thall Jobin and the gang! New custom and repiants from Peakob1 Keamoll10
peakob1
peakob1

Back to top Go down

Thall Jobin and the gang! New custom and repiants from Peakob1 Empty Re: Thall Jobin and the gang! New custom and repiants from Peakob1

Post  davidc Fri 17 Dec 2010, 1:02 pm

great job on thall i hope u continue to make more characters from the cartoon as you have done a fantastic job so far with the ones u have made.keep up the great work
davidc
davidc

Back to top Go down

Thall Jobin and the gang! New custom and repiants from Peakob1 Empty Re: Thall Jobin and the gang! New custom and repiants from Peakob1

Post  peakob1 Tue 21 Dec 2010, 12:11 am

Here is a shot of the Trio with a vintage logo Kind of fun Yeah? Laughing
Thall Jobin and the gang! New custom and repiants from Peakob1 Driodstrio
peakob1
peakob1

Back to top Go down

Post  James Tue 21 Dec 2010, 2:30 pm

Wow, I really like Thall! This shows how cool these characters can look when brought up to date.
James
James
Founder
Founder

https://droidsandewoks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Tue 04 Jan 2011, 7:23 pm

Glad to see you added Thall to your collection of Droids customs, he turned out really nice. He is one character from Droids that I wish Hasbro would produce in the modern line.
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zutton79 Fri 25 Feb 2011, 6:55 pm

Holy @#$% those are awesome! Great job!
Zutton79
Zutton79

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down