droidsandewoks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delmar Nori, an Ewoks fan (specially Kneesaa)

2 posters

Go down

Delmar Nori, an Ewoks fan (specially Kneesaa) Empty Delmar Nori, an Ewoks fan (specially Kneesaa)

Post  Delmar Nori Sat 18 Dec 2010, 11:05 pm

I'm here since some weeks. I saw all Ewoks Cartoon episodes when it was broadcasted during the 80's, in my country. I never forget this great series. I saw Caravan of Courage, too.

I bought the two official Ewoks DVDs at 2004: the one with the two movies and the other with 8 cartoon episodes. So, I searched for more Ewoks info on web. I found all the 35 cartoon episodes, and all the Marvel Ewoks HQs, released in USA at 80's.

I write all I know about Ewoks at Wookieepedia. I uploaded some images, too. I wrote major parts of Kneesaa's article.

Kneesaa is my favourite character. Unfortunately, she was put on 2nd place, after Wicket, not beside him. Too little for a wise and mature princess, a strong leader and a brave Ewok, who was the best of her people with a grappling hook. Before the 2nd Season of cartoon, Lucasfilm and Nelvana had a project to expand Kneesaa and her sister Asha's plots, but they changed their plans for 2nd Season and cancelled the 3rd Season. They only added Kneesaa's grappling hook.

If someone helps me to make this article better, I'll give thanks. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kneesaa_a_Jari_Kintaka

Someday, Lucasfilm will release all 35 episodes on DVD, with comments from the directors, producers and writers, specially Paul Dini, who is writing for The Clone Wars production. Perhaps, the 35 episodes will be released on Blu-Ray, despite the cartoon was made on standard format, not on high definition.

I enjoy Ewoks, but not only it. I'm a fan of the Star Wars movies (specially the Original Trilogy) and some stories from Expandid Universe, as Clone Wars and The Clone Wars (TV series) and some HQs.
Delmar Nori
Delmar Nori

Back to top Go down

Delmar Nori, an Ewoks fan (specially Kneesaa) Empty Re: Delmar Nori, an Ewoks fan (specially Kneesaa)

Post  darth_sidious Sun 19 Dec 2010, 5:29 pm

Glad to have you - I'm a Kneesaa fan as well, and I hope Hasbro releases her figure within the next few years!
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Delmar Nori, an Ewoks fan (specially Kneesaa) Empty Kneesaa's article on Wookieepedia

Post  Delmar Nori Sun 19 Dec 2010, 8:11 pm

I hope Kneesaa's action figure is coming soon. ROTJ's 30th Anniversary will be in 2013, and Ewoks Cartoon's 30th Anniversary will be in 2015.

I'm opening a topic about Kneesaa's Wookieepedia article. If someone wants to help, join us!
Delmar Nori
Delmar Nori

Back to top Go down

Delmar Nori, an Ewoks fan (specially Kneesaa) Empty Re: Delmar Nori, an Ewoks fan (specially Kneesaa)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down