droidsandewoks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ewok Multipack (2012): Kneesaa, Teebo, Tippet, Filtchee, & Nanta

+8
r2sg
dmeluzio22
bigbarada
Morgan4242
Delmar Nori
darth_sidious
James
Chukha-Trok76
12 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ewok Multipack (2012): Kneesaa, Teebo, Tippet, Filtchee, & Nanta - Page 2 Empty Re: Ewok Multipack (2012): Kneesaa, Teebo, Tippet, Filtchee, & Nanta

Post  Chukha-Trok76 Thu 23 Feb 2012, 2:14 pm

Y'know friends, the more images I see of this set, the more aprehensive I become. Hasbro has mentioned this Ewok multi-pack many times, but we still don't know when or if it will ever truly be available for purchse. Is it a 2012 additional set? Will it even appear in 2012 at all? Is it a con exclusive or a store exclusive or an online exclusive? How do we obtain it? Question
"Questions! Questions that need answering!" How do we contact someone in the know? It'd be such a darn shame if we got this image and hype all for nothing and they never release this set. Sad
Chukha-Trok76
Chukha-Trok76

Back to top Go down

Ewok Multipack (2012): Kneesaa, Teebo, Tippet, Filtchee, & Nanta - Page 2 Empty Kneesaa's hoods

Post  Delmar Nori Thu 23 Feb 2012, 9:11 pm

darth_sidious wrote:Yes, the third accessory appears to be an alternate hood, most likely in order to make Kneesaa look like a movie Ewok, for those that dont want to use the animated hood.
Kneesaa is better with her pink hood, but I aways imagine she could wear other colours in special events. Specially green or red. Being a princess, she could need different clothes for some ceremonies, different from her daily hood.

Red is the best color for ceremonies.

This green hood will be better with cloack, as the pink one. May this be her hood for battles, as the battle against the Imperial Legion (ROTJ)?
Delmar Nori
Delmar Nori

Back to top Go down

Ewok Multipack (2012): Kneesaa, Teebo, Tippet, Filtchee, & Nanta - Page 2 Empty Re: Ewok Multipack (2012): Kneesaa, Teebo, Tippet, Filtchee, & Nanta

Post  darth_sidious Sun 18 Mar 2012, 1:51 pm

Another picture has popped up:

Ewok Multipack (2012): Kneesaa, Teebo, Tippet, Filtchee, & Nanta - Page 2 Ewoksset_w1
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delmar Nori Sun 18 Mar 2012, 6:16 pm

There are some topics about this ewoks's fates. All from Wikipedia. One of them was killed during the Battle of Endor, during Return of the Jedi. Other lived Endor and died three years after on Holageus. Only Kneesaa have no info about her joining on Battle of Endor.

Tippet was an Ewok member of Bright Tree Village. He was betrothed to Princess Kamida, and when C-3PO reported impropriety on the part of a Lahsbee ambassador, he declared war on the Lahsbee. The incident had actually been manufactured by First Officer Hirog of the Hiromi Empire, who was trying to unbalance the Alliance to make it easier to conquer.
As the Ewok warriors mobilized, donning stormtrooper armor, Lando Calrissian managed to convince the two beings to settle the matter in an honor duel, rather than dragging the entire Alliance of Free Planets into a civil war.

The fight appeared to be one-sided until the Lahsbee morphed into a ferocious Huhk. When the other Lahsbee joined the fight to subdue their fellow representative, the situation was resolved as the two species saw they could work together.

Later, Tippet alerted Luke Skywalker and Han Solo to Nagai troops preparing for a ground attack while Alliance ships fought a Nagai fleet above the forest moon.

Wunka was an Ewok who fought alongside his brother Tokkat in the Battle of Endor. Wunka played a crucial part in the battle aiding in the hijacking of an AT-ST. This act changed the tide of battle in favor of the Rebel Alliance. The two brothers survived the battle.
After the battle, he and Tokkat traveled off their homeworld of Endor. The brothers eventually took positions as gunners on the Imperial I-class Star Destroyer Liberator. Tokkat and Wunka were present when the Liberator crashed on Coruscant. They bravely defended the surviving crew on the ground as they awaited rescue.

Wunka was later killed in a skirmish on Holageus, and Tokkat took his body back to Endor for burial. Rather than returning to the fleet, he then retired on the Forest Moon.

Corpsey was shot and killed by a laser blast from an AT-ST. Romba, who had been fighting the Imperials alongside this Ewok, stayed behind and wept over his fallen comrade. This is one of the most famous scenes of Return of the Jedi.

About this action figures, Kneesaa is very fine with her realistic design. Hasbro didn't forget her pink hood, her grappling hood and even her smile!

Last edited by Delmar Nori on Mon 19 Mar 2012, 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correcting spelling/grammar)
Delmar Nori
Delmar Nori

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan4242 Mon 18 Jun 2012, 1:08 pm

Great news for this set, Toys R Us, 35 bucks, August 1st!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait, buy all of them people, so they keep making them!!!

I want all the cartoon Ewoks AND Ewok Movies toys made before I'm an old old man!

OK I'll calm down now.
Morgan4242
Morgan4242

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Mon 18 Jun 2012, 1:56 pm

Awesome news, here is the quote / story from Rebelscum:

Adventurous Ewoks & Yavin Pilots Multipacks

You may remember seeing images of these packs some time back, but now we can tell you that they are TRU exclusives. Each set is limited to 30, 000 pieces and will be available on August 1st for $34.99 each. The Adventurous Ewoks set will include Teebo, Kneesaa, Tippet, Corpsey the fallen (LOL), and an unnamed Ewok with an E-11 Blaster. The Yavin Pilots set includes Gold 5 "Pops" Davish Krail, Gold 2 Tiree, Red 5 Porkins, Vader's Left Wingman (with a numbered helmet?), and Porkins' Astromech.
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chukha-Trok76 Mon 18 Jun 2012, 3:43 pm

AAAAAAAAA! So freaking excited! *deep beaths, calms down* Okay. Seriously though, I'm calling ahead and reserving a set. The nearest TRU is like, an hour away from where I live. I'll call ahead and tell them to hold a set back for me. The price is affordable, to me at least. I've paid more for Star Wars items in the past. And this is the only way we'll get our Kneesaa's, at TRU! I am still in shock that it's an all Ewok set and will have Kneesaa. We've been waiting for her for years. Now Wicket has his girlfriend/wife, and Chief Chirpa has his youngest daughter. The new Teebo looks awesome and is WAY overdue. Tippet will fit in great with Keeoulkeech, Machook and Ketch from the comic. The unnamed Ewok with the blaster will be an interesting and new addition. Now if only we had a few Maurauders for him to mow down. And Corpsey...alas, poor Corpsey. At least Romba can party with his deceased bro. So excited for this Ewok party! Plus, don't forget, Lumat is coming in July I believe. Nippet can have her daddy with her! A great summer for Ewoks! Very Happy cheers Happy Ewok
Chukha-Trok76
Chukha-Trok76

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Mon 18 Jun 2012, 4:46 pm

I'm not sure why Rebelscum listed one as 'unnamed', when the Hasbro slide clearly said Wunka next to that figure...who knows, perhaps they didnt put the name on the box.
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan4242 Mon 18 Jun 2012, 4:59 pm

Is it to soon to start yelling for Chukha Trok?
Morgan4242
Morgan4242

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Thu 21 Jun 2012, 8:52 pm

Pictures from Sandtroopers.com:

Ewok Multipack (2012): Kneesaa, Teebo, Tippet, Filtchee, & Nanta - Page 2 Ewok_boxed

Ewok Multipack (2012): Kneesaa, Teebo, Tippet, Filtchee, & Nanta - Page 2 Ewok_loose
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Fri 22 Jun 2012, 9:00 am

Good find! They look really good, especially Kneesaa! Too bad they won't be available where I live.
James
James
Founder
Founder

https://droidsandewoks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Fri 22 Jun 2012, 11:24 am

James wrote:Good find! They look really good, especially Kneesaa! Too bad they won't be available where I live.

If you cant find one, I'd be more than happy to help you. Its also possible that some will appear on the TRU website, if they arent at retail in Canada.
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chukha-Trok76 Fri 22 Jun 2012, 11:53 am

Yay! They look amazing. Still can't quite believe we're finally getting Kneesaa at long last. They all look really awesome. I just re-read the comic issue that came in the three pack with Keoulkeech, Machook, and Kettch, "Small Wars." Tippet is in that story, and he's a pretty bad-a warrior! It's cool that we get him as well. Waaait a sec. Why is that first little fella named "Flitchee?" I thought he was Wunka. And is Corpsey's real name "Nanta?" All the other Ewoks probably teased him and called him "Nanta-ray!" Laughing
As to finding them in Canada or anywhere where there is not a TRU, yes, hopefully it will be on the TRU website store. Again, a great looking set. so excited! Happy Ewok

Last edited by Chukha-Trok76 on Fri 22 Jun 2012, 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ewok names?)
Chukha-Trok76
Chukha-Trok76

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Fri 22 Jun 2012, 9:09 pm

Yeah, it looks like a few names got switched around - LFL probably told them to do so before releasing the set.
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delmar Nori Fri 22 Jun 2012, 11:50 pm

I need the websites where this multipack will be sold and shipped by international air mail.
Delmar Nori
Delmar Nori

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Mon 25 Jun 2012, 11:44 pm

Hi res shot:

http://yodasnews.net/ewhr1_yn.jpg

http://yodasnews.net/ewhr2_yn.jpg

http://yodasnews.net/ewhr3_yn.jpg

http://yodasnews.net/ewhr4_yn.jpg
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chukha-Trok76 Tue 26 Jun 2012, 1:01 am

Aaaah! These are must haves! I love Kneesaa and Flitchee. Look at the expression on Flitchee's face. That little grin! Kneesaa looks very different from Wicket, even though they share the same body. My only even menial complaint about this pack, (and I'm NOT complaining!) is that Tippet is the exact same Ewok figure as Machook from the comic pack. Luckily, he comes with alternate hood and gear and horns, so that he will not look like Machook when I'm done with him. I was trying to figure out where the leaves come in. Then I saw the little tabs in the back of each leaf. they probabaly fit into Teebo's second headress! And Teebo looks amazing as well. You can see his stripes this time around, which was something his 2002 incarnation in the POTF II line sorely lacked. As for Nanta (?) he looks a lot like Corpsey would. So did Lucasfilm order the Ewok formerly named corpsey to have the name Nanta? Although Nanta sounds like someone's grandmother, it certainly will sell to children and collectors better than Corpsey. But we can still dub him Corpsey after the fact. Another thing I really love about this set is the ammount of extra hoods, spears, daggers and slings and pouches it comes with. Really, you can spruce up your Woks any way you wish. Hurry up, August 1st!! Very Happy
Chukha-Trok76
Chukha-Trok76

Back to top Go down

Post  James Wed 27 Jun 2012, 2:43 pm

darth_sidious wrote:
James wrote:Good find! They look really good, especially Kneesaa! Too bad they won't be available where I live.

If you cant find one, I'd be more than happy to help you. Its also possible that some will appear on the TRU website, if they arent at retail in Canada.

If you can find a set for me I would really appreciate it. Thanks for offering!
James
James
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  James Fri 29 Jun 2012, 2:03 pm

Hopefully there will be a second set as well. It probably hinges on the success of this one as well as the willingness of Toys R Us or another retailer being willing to carry it as an exclusive. But if there is another set, who should be in it? Chukha-Trok should be an obvious choice since Hasbro revealed some time ago that work has already been done on him. I have no idea who they would want to include out of the ROTJ ewoks, since all of the vintage ones have now been redone. Maybe Chief Chirpa with an updated body and extra hood from the Ewoks cartoon. Hasbro would probably want to reuse the Wicket body again, so hopefully this would prompt them to look at the TV series again to pick a smaller character. Maybe Latara? If they included a villain in the pack like they did in the pilots set, this could be a good place for a Dulok, Yuzzum or a Sanyassan Marauder (please not another Biker Scout). I would like to see a modern update of the vintage Ewoks Logray figure to go with last year's Wicket and this year's Kneesaa, but that's probably a huge longshot.
Anyway, glad to see that Kneesaa is finally coming! All our years of nagging have paid off!
James
James
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Fri 29 Jun 2012, 3:40 pm

Widdle and Oochee are sculpted up as well - so if there is a second set, I think they would include those two with Chukha-Trok. As for other characters - I'd love a movie Kaink, as well as a Latara - but Latara doesnt have a big following like Kneesaa does. Perhaps a mother Ewok with wokling?

Some disappointing news - Rebelscum is now reporting that the set will cost 39.99, not 34.99 - ouch I hope thats not true. I only plan on owning one set, but thats a lot for 5 Ewoks. I may get a second Kneesaa if they are on ebay.
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Fri 29 Jun 2012, 4:35 pm

The price on these is pretty bad. I wouldn't be surprised if high figure prices combined with the poor financial condition of a lot of families end up scaring people off, not only of this pack but Star Wars figures in general. The prices are brutal here. A few months ago I gave in and bought the new Quinlan Vos figure from Zellers (chain that's soon to become Target here in Canada). The total price for this one figure, including tax, ended up being exactly $15. The prices and the challenges of providing for a family of six have pretty much put an end to my collecting days. That being said, this Ewok set is still a must. I'm limiting myself to collectibles that have something to do with Droids or Ewoks. That ought to save me a few dollars!
Anyway, here are some more vintage Kenner plush Ewoks that could be made into figures: Plush Ewoks
I had Nippet when I was a kid, but I didn't remember most of the others.
James
James
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Delmar Nori Mon 02 Jul 2012, 12:11 am

darth_sidious wrote:Hi res shot:

http://yodasnews.net/ewhr1_yn.jpg

http://yodasnews.net/ewhr2_yn.jpg

http://yodasnews.net/ewhr3_yn.jpg

http://yodasnews.net/ewhr4_yn.jpg

I'm surprised. They armed Kneesaa with a grappling hook (with a rock, some different from cartoon) and a knife.

Princess Kneesaa armed and dangerous! Not only a cute character.
Delmar Nori
Delmar Nori

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Mon 02 Jul 2012, 2:59 am

Its great isnt it? Her accessories are an awesome bonus - including that second hood to make her look like a movie Ewok...
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dmeluzio22 Thu 05 Jul 2012, 5:46 pm

I know I sound like a sap here but having Kneesaa being released is cool for me for a few reasons. For me... I just love Ewoks, think Kneesaa is cool, and remember her well from watching Ewoks when I was a kid but...

I found my old Ewok Hang Gliding Adventure book in my parents attic a while back and have read it to my 5 year old daughter. She loves Kneesaa. She also plays with my 7 year old son and they love Ewoks because of Return of the Jedi, Caravan of Courage, and obviously watching the animated Ewoks. Whenever they would play with their/my action figures she is always Wicket but always asked why there wasn't a toy of the Ewok with the pink hood. Well... now she'll have one.
dmeluzio22
dmeluzio22

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Thu 05 Jul 2012, 5:55 pm

Thats great to hear - a number of the next generation of kids are into Ewoks, which is an awesome sign. 2012 will be a great year for Ewok collectors and fans! I'm glad to have read your post - welcome to the forums, we look forward to hearing more from you. Wink
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next