droidsandewoks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recent Purchases

+3
EwokWizard
James
David
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Recent Purchases - Page 2 Empty Re: Recent Purchases

Post  darth_sidious Wed 29 Jun 2011, 3:57 pm

A fellow collecting buddy picked up an extra set of wave 7 at TRU and hooked me up...what an outstanding wave of figures - this is my favorite so far. I'm not crazy about spending $10+ per figure, but this wave was worth it.
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Fri 01 Jul 2011, 8:11 am

It looks like a great wave. I really want that Logray!
James
James
Founder
Founder

https://droidsandewoks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Chukha-Trok76 Tue 05 Jul 2011, 4:29 pm

Master Logray arrived in the mail a few minutes ago. I have removed him from his package. The figure stacks up pretty well! His fur color seems to be a bit darker than the coloration in the films, but he still rocks! He's definately better than both the original Logray and the old POTF II Logray from the Logray/Wicket 2 pack.He's in size line with the modern Ewoks, including Chief Chirpa and Wicket. The limbs are tight, and there are something like, 13 points of articulation on him. Looking again at his paint scheme, it looks like Hasbro took the time to paint more of the teeny details on logray's bag and headress.
His spear went to Wicket, as Logray is never shown in any of the films to use a spear. My only gripe with this neat little figure would be the lack of animated series accesories like the crystal image spinner or an alternate head to reflect his look from Caravan of Courage.
Overall Ewok Anaylis? A! Happy Ewok
Chukha-Trok76
Chukha-Trok76

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Tue 05 Jul 2011, 4:40 pm

I agree with you, I like the figure, but I cant understand why they gave him a spear instead of an accessory from the Ewok movies. I guess its easier to repaint a spear than sculpt a brand new accessory for a figure... I have to admit though, for around $10 at retail, Ewoks should come with a bit more...
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2