droidsandewoks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comics Spain Droids & Ewoks pvc figures

+4
Bicho
James
darth_sidious
Chukha-Trok76
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Comics Spain Droids & Ewoks pvc figures - Page 3 Empty Heads up! Ewok Comic Spain set of 9 on Ebay!

Post  Chukha-Trok76 Wed 26 Oct 2011, 3:50 pm

Well lookie here! All 9 Comic spain Ewoks and droids on Ebay right now. Someone could have some happy bidding in their future. Good luck! Happy Ewok

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Comics-Spain-Ewoks-Droids-Full-Set-9-Figures-/280760290188?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item415e9e0b8c
Chukha-Trok76
Chukha-Trok76

Back to top Go down

Comics Spain Droids & Ewoks pvc figures - Page 3 Empty Re: Comics Spain Droids & Ewoks pvc figures

Post  Bicho Sun 13 Nov 2011, 8:44 pm

darth_sidious wrote:I havent had any luck on ebay recently...that Kneesaa with purple flower is probably the last one I'll buy but I cant seem to find it anywhere. I wish we had more forum users in Spain that have access to these types of figures...

Hola darth_sidious.
Por aquí en España tampoco se ve a kneesaa con flor morada, si la veo te lo hago saber.

Suerte!

"Hi darth_sidious.
Over here in Spain is not a Kneesaa with purple flower, if you see what I know.

luck

Bicho-"
Bicho
Bicho

Back to top Go down

Comics Spain Droids & Ewoks pvc figures - Page 3 Empty Re: Comics Spain Droids & Ewoks pvc figures

Post  darth_sidious Sun 15 Jan 2012, 8:17 pm

Shame more of these arent still readily available from Spain, I figured you guys would have the majority of the leftovers floating around. I havent been on the hunt for them lately, I've been taking a break. Same goes for my Comics Spain blog - I've covered so much ground already that there arent too many other variants / errors to report.
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bicho Sun 15 Jan 2012, 9:21 pm

Hi darth_sidious.

I do not understand your words, I use translator makes it clear, in other words you could comment so I can get it right?, Thanks.

Bicho-
Bicho
Bicho

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Wed 15 Feb 2012, 10:16 am

I've noticed that these are showing up on ebay more often - both singles and full sets. The droids and Wicket seem to be available at any given time. I'm still interested in collecting variants and even bootlegs, but I havent been active since some time last year.

The Comics Spain line are some of my favorite Star Wars collectibles, I just wish they made more characters, like the Kenner line did. Once you have a full set, there isnt much else to explore.
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  r2sg Mon 27 Feb 2012, 3:49 pm

Hi!
I finally joined this forum. I collect ewoks and astromechs!
I have all the ewok pvc figues but Kneesaa. I have seen a blue, purple, yellow flower..I don't care which one it is, I just need one to finish off the ewoks pvc colection. Has anyone seen any lately or have an extra they are willing to sell?
r2sg
r2sg

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Sat 19 May 2012, 1:55 pm

Updated my Comics Spain blog - I spotted another figure with keyring on ebay - this time Teebo.

http://starwarscomicsspain.blogspot.com/
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  r2sg Sun 01 Jul 2012, 7:53 pm

Hey Guys! I broke down and bought the last 2 preschool ewoks I needed. That set is no complete. I was gonna wait for Celebration but decided to just bite the bullet. More $$$ for disney and convention!

Does anyone have or seen a Kneesaa PVC Spain figure at all? She is honestly the last thing I want right now of the older stuff. Only new stuff after I get her.

Thank and please let me know!
r2sg
r2sg

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Sun 01 Jul 2012, 8:20 pm

Finding a single CS Kneesaa at auction is very rare - so I doubt you'll see one anytime soon. Your best bet is to buy a set, there is a spanish website that often has them, here are a few:

http://www.todocoleccion.net/cinco-munecos-pvc-ewoks-stars-wars-anos-80-comics-spain-muy-dificil-encontrar~x31163469

http://www.todocoleccion.net/m69-cinco-munecos-pvc-ewoks-ewoks-dibujos-anos-80-ultimo-lote-que-me-queda~x31004151
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  r2sg Sun 01 Jul 2012, 11:10 pm

Thanks alot! I think I may hold out till Celebration...Give me something to look for. You are the man! Thanks a ton!

What other rare ewok stuff do you have? Are there any other figures? I have:
All Hasbro
All Lego
All Kubricks
All Preschool (as of today)
All of Spain PVC (minus Kneesaa)
All disney related ewoks

Am I missing anything figure wise??? Your help would be awesome!!!
r2sg
r2sg

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Mon 02 Jul 2012, 2:57 am

I'm not sure if I have anything rare - but I have all the Kenner Ewoks stuff, both movie and animated, Hasbro, and Comics Spain - I do have some Preschool stuff, but not all of it - I may pick up more though. I'd really like to track down the grey / black Wokling and Baga (horse) with the harness the most... Sounds like you're doing good - more variety than me. Wink
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  r2sg Wed 11 Jul 2012, 1:35 am

Thanks DS!

I think I am caught up, to my standards at least, with ewoks. This new multipack is going to be EPIC though. I am buying 2 of those. Give me a heads up if u ever see a loose Kneesaa. I am hoping I find something at Celebration next month!

Thanks!
r2sg
r2sg

Back to top Go down

Post  ComicsSpainPower Thu 18 Oct 2012, 8:12 pm

Hello, I'm new here, I'm from Spain and searching the Internet for information of the now defunct "Comics Spain" has brought me here.

I not be a big fan of "Star Wars", but a while ago I bought two figures marked "Comics Spain" R2-D2 and C-3PO, more formally introduce myself am not, but I do not know how to do it: P

The figures are maintained and in good condition, you know what they are, so further explanations are unnecessary. They date from 1986, have their original seal.

I'm from Spain (Valencia).
Nothing more to add, only that, anyone interested to tell me and gladly answer any questions or beg.

The price, in principle, would be 13 euros the two figures. Indeed, the figures mark "Comics Spain" was great, do not know why they had to close just because they don´t wanted to sell out of Spain, have said they did not want was more than enough, do not understand why he had to close and destroy or sell the molds. Well, Greetings!

I tried putting images but not let me put external links.

Sorry if something bad writing, I'm using the Google Translator and sometimes wrong with what I mean.

Hola, soy nuevo aquí, soy de España y buscando en Internet información de la ya desaparecida "Comics Spain" me ha traído hasta aquí.

Yo no es que sea muy fan de "Star Wars", pero hace un tiempo compré dos figuras de la marca "Comics Spain" de R2-D2 y C-3PO, siento no presentarme más formalmente, pero no sé cómo hacerlo

Las figuras están cuidadas y en buen estado, ya sabéis cuales son, así que más explicaciones están de sobra. Datan del año 1986, tienen su sello original.

Yo soy de España (Valencia).
Nada más de añadir, sólo eso, quien esté interesado que me lo diga y responderé gustosamente cualquier pregunta o ruego.

El precio, en principio, serían 13 euros las dos figuras. Por cierto, la marca de figuras "Comics Spain" era genial, no sé por qué tuvo que cerrar sólo porque no quisiera vender fuera de España, con haber dicho que no querían era más que suficiente, no entiendo por qué tuvo que cerrar y destrozar o vender los moldes. Bueno, Saludos!

He intentado poner imágenes pero no me deja poner enlaces externos.

Perdón si hay algo mal escrito, es que estoy utilizando el Google Traductor y a veces se equivoca con lo que quiero decir.

Last edited by ComicsSpainPower on Thu 18 Oct 2012, 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct spelling errors)
ComicsSpainPower

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Fri 13 Sep 2013, 6:34 pm

I'm going to try and bump this thread once a month if / when I find something new to add to the Comics Spain blog.

This month its a Kneessaa error:

http://starwarscomicsspain.blogspot.com/
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Sun 23 Mar 2014, 9:16 pm

Mystery figure!

http://starwarscomicsspain.blogspot.com/2014/03/c-3po-mystery-bootleg.html
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ewok Poet Mon 19 May 2014, 9:51 am

The 7-year-old in me wants. Much. Ewok green 

Thanks for the blog where you're listing them, I know what to look for. Can anybody recommend a source other than eBay, where there's nothing at the moment? Impatient to get my favourite character, can live without the other ones at first. XD
Ewok Poet
Ewok Poet

http://iva-is.me

Back to top Go down

Post  Chukha-Trok76 Mon 19 May 2014, 11:25 pm

Well, Ebay is where I found all of mine. You might have to do different searches like "Ewok Spain" "Ewoks pvcs" "Comic Spain Star Wars" or search for individual figures by name. Make sure you mark the "worldwide" on your search options and search title and description. Sometimes individual pvcs show up by themselves. Finding a complete mint set is rare. Other than Ebay, I don't know. Try German or European toy stores that carry vintage Star Wars toys or cartoon pvcs. What is your favorite character?
Chukha-Trok76
Chukha-Trok76

Back to top Go down

Post  Ewok Poet Tue 20 May 2014, 5:30 am

I'm well-versed (or at least I like to think so), but only when it comes searching for old music and guitar magazines. Seems like these searches are far more complex than what I'm used to.  What a Face In this case, no matter what I enter, eBay offers me Kenner stuff and the new Lego sets. But thanks for the tips. Smile

Kinda wish these existed in pre-war Yugoslavia as we were importing a lot of other Comics Spain things (e.g. Snoopy, Smurfs); but all we had was a crappy sticker album with totally wrong and misleading captions and the comics series, accompanies by another comic about a girl called Marina. And naturally, the moment the next big cartoon was translated here (TMNT), my parents took the liberty to take all of my Ewoks stuff and the album missing only five or six stickers to my grandmother's country house so she could use it with old newspapers in her oldschool oven and furnaces. Boo. Sad

Last edited by Ewok Poet on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Ewok Poet
Ewok Poet

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Thu 22 May 2014, 10:38 pm

Baga wrote:The 7-year-old in me wants. Much. Ewok green 

Thanks for the blog where you're listing them, I know what to look for. Can anybody recommend a source other than eBay, where there's nothing at the moment? Impatient to get my favourite character, can live without the other ones at first. XD

Glad you like the blog! Other than ebay, I'd suggest:

http://www.todocoleccion.net/

Its a Spanish website, but I believe you can buy / bid from other countries. I've never used it myself, a fellow collector told me about it, and has used it.

Do you have any interesting bootleg Star Wars figures in your country?
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ewok Poet Tue 27 May 2014, 1:03 pm

darth_sidious 
http://www.todocoleccion.net/

Its a Spanish website, but I believe you can buy / bid from other countries.  I've never used it myself, a fellow collector told me about it, and has used it.

Do you have any interesting bootleg Star Wars figures in your country?

Nope. I wish. The comics were reprints of Marvel ones with that "Marina" comic added to them and I remember how badly I wanted a plushie for my 8th birthday, yet there were no plushies, no toys of any kind. Sad

I discovered the website you mentioned in the meantime and bought a figurine in decent condition, and I also got one of the HASBRO vinyl toys. Now I'm impatient for them to arrive. Smile 
Once I'm not pathetically broke anymore (need to work...), I'll get the 2013 Hallmark ornaments and the Shadows of Endor comic. Then I'll start counting for translated versions of the Marvel comics, as I was obviously not smart enough to get them back from my granny's shed during my teens.
If I come across duplicates of those and if anybody would like them - shout. We can swap.  I love you

Chukha-Trok76 wrote:What is your favorite character? 

Forgot to respond. *points to the avatar*

Last edited by Baga on Tue 27 May 2014, 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quotes are giving me a HARD time.)
Ewok Poet
Ewok Poet

Back to top Go down

Post  Chukha-Trok76 Thu 29 May 2014, 12:09 am

Cool, Teebo!
Here ya go! The Ebay set includes Wicket, 3-PO, and R2. Seller says "Make an Offer" I say "Go for it!"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-vintage-1986-C-3PO-R2-D2-and-Wicket-Ewok-PVC-Figures-SPAIN-MAKE-OFFER-/251542053594?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3a911322da
Chukha-Trok76
Chukha-Trok76

Back to top Go down

Post  Ewok Poet Fri 30 May 2014, 8:26 pm

Thanks for the link, but by the time I have some money again (was ill for half a year and now I'm slowly re-adjusting to work), they'll be gone. I bookmarked some things on eBay, Amazon and todocoleccion, so I hope for the best.

Until then...having fun with my first toy:
http://instagram.com/p/on5AA1H0Gp/

And I wonder how come they missed out the satchel.  Shocked
Ewok Poet
Ewok Poet

Back to top Go down

Post  Chukha-Trok76 Sat 31 May 2014, 2:10 am

Aw! Glad you got Teebo.  Happy Ewok Yes, Teebo is my favorite of the Comic Spain figures as well. In fact, he was what started me on my quest for the set. I saw a picture of the set (which, being in America, I had no idea they even existed!) in a Star Wars collectors guide. I immediately wanted the set, because it had Teebo in it. I probably searched for close to 7 years! Antique stores, collectors stores, local toy shops, toy conventions, even a Star Trek expo. I finally found a complete set on Ebay and paid exactly $68.00 American dollars for it! But it was so worth it. The seller was a gentleman in Germany whose name was Gus Buczo,and who contributed to the very guide I had originally seen the pvcs in! And yes, I wonder why they didn't sculpt Teebo's satchel? And his hood is forest green instead of tan! LOL
Chukha-Trok76
Chukha-Trok76

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Sat 31 May 2014, 11:42 am

Congrats on finding a Teebo!  He is a great figure.  Once you start collecting these, you'll want a complete set!

Chuk, did you find a complete set of Droids & Ewoks (9 figures) for $68?  If so, that's a great deal!  A complete set of 9 is even a steal at $100.  I've seen mint / complete sets go for $200 or more...

Here is a shot of my complete set, minus any paint variants:

Comics Spain Droids & Ewoks pvc figures - Page 3 Comicsspainfigures

Last edited by darth_sidious on Mon 28 Sep 2015, 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ewok Poet Tue 02 Sep 2014, 6:23 am

Just realised that I have not even perceived half of the things the two of you wrote back in May - so, I apologise for that, I was adjusting to my meds for an endocrine problem known for destroying one's concentration/attention.

darth_sidious, thanks. I adore the picture of that set. I have seen Wicket and Latara for sale in various places recently (Kneesaa too, but the flower was missing, there was only the stem), so I assume I'll get them. I am starting to think that different characters were popular in different places,which would explain the cover of that weird MyComyc thing that surfaced last year and the fact that it was so easy for me to find the figure I wanted most - and, at the same time, the Kenner folk not even trying to make it, apart from the pre-prototype remodel of the 1983 figure. Jumping Ewok

Chukha-Trok76, thank you. I was stoked too, it was my first collectible. I don't get the green hood (maybe they got it from the Marvel comic), but then again, Kneesaa's markings around the eyes are missing, Latara has purple hands and feet and err...Paploo is yellow?! Yet, they strived to keep the pink feather pink, for example.
Ewok Poet
Ewok Poet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next